Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Exhausted, much?

I don't remember being this worn out since Clark was a newborn, and I LOVE it!

I spent the last 2 weeks preparing for my Open House for my business, Little Miss Creative. And it was great! The open house was from 2-5 yesterday, and at 2:15, no one was there yet. My mom, my husband, and I were sitting at the kitchen table. I was totally nervous. What if no one showed up?!? And if they did, what if they didn't like anything?!?

Well, about 2 minutes later people started to show up, and I was stuck at the "check out" table for about an hour! It was so crowded I didn't even get to tell some people "Thank you" before they left. My last customer left a few minutes after 5, and like a child, I ran to add up my total :)

I was so pleased with how I did, it was totally worth all the hard work. I think I deserve a nap with Clark today, but for the next 3 weeks, I'm going to be slammed trying to fill all these orders!

I wonder if Clark is old enough to start working?!?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had a good showing! I LOVED all your stuff! Let me know if you want a break from finishing all your orders and we can get the boys together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I felt so bad that I didn't get to chat again before you left, it got soooo busy! Thank you so much for coming! I'll absolutely need a break, I'm still good for Wednesday morning if that works for you! I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete