Background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A new obsession...

It's official, I have a new obsession. In addition to nesting like crazy, I have been crafting almost non-stop, thanks to Pinterest.

I can't get enough of it. Every time I log on, I am amazed at some of the ideas people come up with! I have started to neatly arrange my "pins" into themed/categorized boards, and for the first few weeks, I just admired all the little ideas I was accumulating.

Then I decided I couldn't stand it any longer, I had to start actually making some of these things. I made a list of a few supplies I needed, made a quick trip to Joann's, then rushed back home to get started. By the time my husband got home, it looked like a crafting supply store had exploded in our kitchen!

So far, I have made 2 wreaths, painted some canvases for the baby's room, made some adorable little candy corn Halloween decorations, created some new Christmas ornaments to use as gifts, made door hangers for the boy's rooms, done a few "art projects" with Clark, and even made some yummy food items!

There is an endless supply of ideas out there, so if you haven't checked it out already, you totally should.

(I'll post pictures of some of my projects soon!)

Now, back to crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment