Background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Planning a Mini-Vacation!

Part of Evans' territory is the Myrtle Beach area. He's going to have to be there for a few nights soon, so Clark and I are thinking of tagging along for the trip. This could be a disaster, or it could be a blast. We never know how Clark will sleep in a new environment! We are not very familiar with the Myrtle Beach area, since we usually go to Charleston when we head to the beach.

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good hotel that would also be kid-friendly? Like maybe with an indoor water park? Since Evans' will have his car all day, we will be stuck at the hotel, so I'd like to stay somewhere with lots to do!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, girl! No suggestions here because I'm not familiar, but I'm sure y'all will find something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunes Village is where we stayed when we went with ya'll last year. It is great! I know the Landmark has lots of stuff for kids and Crown Reef...lots of indoor stuff. I have stayed at Crown Reef but not Landmark.

    ReplyDelete