Background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The differences in my 2 pregnancies

While my pregnancies have been somewhat similar, there are some things that have been totally different!

1. Eating habits: During my last pregnancy, I ate NON-STOP from the moment I found out I was pregnant, until the day before he was born. And it was all bad food. I had at least 1 double cheeseburger a day, loved milkshakes, and craved all kinds of fried food. This time, I’m not hungry at all. There are some days where I’ll eat breakfast, then don’t even think about food again until my stomach starts to growl at dinner time. Oops….didn’t even realized I skipped lunch! While I don’t really have any cravings yet this time, when I’m hungry, I’m more likely to want fresh fruit, cucumbers in vinegar (I know, Evans thinks it’s gross, too!), or something light like a sub.

2. Weight gain: This obviously is being affected by #1, but by this point in my last pregnancy, I was up about 6 or 7 pounds. This time, I’m still down about 8 or 10. I have a little bump showing, but it’s nothing like it was last time!

3. Attitude: My attitude is all over the place this time! I was a little emotional last time, but I even surprise myself some days! I feel sorry for my husband 

One thing that I hope will be the same….finding out the baby’s sex on the day after Father’s Day! We found out Clark was a boy 3 years ago on the day after, and we have an appointment next Monday! Our doctor says it may be a little too early, but he’ll try to tell. Here’s to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment