Background

Monday, August 9, 2010

I think I have lost my mind!

No, seriously! We are packing up the car, and heading to Texas today. Well, we're not literally going to Texas today, but we'll be traveling in that direction.

I mean, am I totally crazy by putting my 21 month old in the car for that long?!? At least Granny will be with us, and it will be great to have her help with Clark :)

And we really are looking forward to the trip (Once I can get past the stressing that I'm doing right now). We're so excited to see and do some new things. We are going to try to make some stops if possible while traveling to see a few places on the way, and to break the trip up a little bit.

I'm not gonna lie- I'm also a little excited about the 40 oz. margaritas on the Riverwalk! I will post some pictures of that :) Don't be jealous!

Well, I guess I should go finish up the packing, and probably take a Xanax! Just kidding :) I will post some updates of our trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment