Background

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for early bedtimes!

Since Clark was about 5 months old, he has been sleeping from 7 PM - 7 AM. Well, about a month or two ago, he all of a sudden decided that he didn't want to go to bed at 7 anymore, but like clockwork, he started going to be at 8 PM. He quickly adjusted into his new routine and started waking up between 7:30 and 8 AM.

Well, I'm not sure what has gotten into him the last few days, but by 5 PM, even after a 2+ hour nap, he has be MISERABLE! I'm talkin', laying in the floor crying and screaming. I'm sorry, what demon has taken over my child?!?

So, for 2 nights in a row, Clark has eaten and early supper, taken a bath, and is back to a 7 PM bedtime. Hooray for more Mommy/ Daddy time in the evenings!

I'm not sure if this is going to be long-lasting, but I'm thankful for it as long as it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment