Background

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Special moments

This last few weeks have been filled with special moments, which is part of the reason that I haven't posted in so long :)

We had the opportunity to go to San Antonio to see my brother graduate from basic training for the Air Force. It was AMAZING, and we got to do and see lots of cool things while we were there. We got to see the Alamo, take Clark to his first IMAX movie, and spend lots of time with family.

We also got to spend time with Evans' brother and his wife and son last night. He is home on leave from Iraq, and it was great to just relax and spend some time with them. I could not believe how big Clark's adorable little cousin has gotten!

Then today, before nap time when Clark was calming down, he crawled up on the couch and cuddled with me for a while. It was great after all these busy special moments, to have a calm quiet one with my little man!

Okay, enough sappy! I hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment