Background

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Don't try this at home!

Evans made an appointment at the last minute to get his and Clark's hair cut, but I had already had plans that I really needed to take care of this afternoon. So Ev decided he was going to be "Super Daddy" and take Clark by himself.

Now, I wanted to stop him right there and ask if he was crazy?!? I mean, I wouldn't even try to take Clark to get his hair cut by myself.

I decided not to open my mouth, and sent my sweet, unknowing husband on his way.

Their appointment was at 2:00, and my phone rang at 2:10.

It was Ev, and he had walked out of the salon, leaving Clark there, and told me that Clark was freaking out! (Disclaimer: The girl who cuts his hair has been a family friend of ours for 30+ years, he didn't leave him with a stranger)!

Missy did the best she could, but she said he just wouldn't sit still, imagine that! It's still a little longer than I would like, so I'm taking him back in the morning (with my Mom in tow) to get it trimmed up a bit more.

Moral of the story: Don't try to take your child to get a hair cut without at least 2 adults to hold them down!

1 comment: