Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ugh..... (and Happy Memorial Day)

Has anyone ever had a day when you just feel like crap?!? I mean, not even the whole day, but it's like all of a sudden, out of nowhere, everything just sucks (sorry Mom) stinks?

I feel like I'm pregnant all over again. I was in a perfectly good mood earlier, we had a great time grilling out with my parents today, we got home and after I bathed Clark and got him in the bed, I just sat down and felt like crying!

Maybe it's the fact that Clark was Mr. Crabby Pants all day, and he really just wore me out, but now it's time for a very large glass (or three) of wine, and some horrible reality TV to make me feel better.

Days like this sure do make me wish some of my girls were closer, because let's face it, Evans does not understand!


On another note: A BIG thank-you to all members of the United States Military, past and present, for all the sacrifices you have made/are making for our country. Along with that thank-you, goes one to all their families as well. Because of the sacrifices you all have made, my family was able to be together today and enjoy spending time with each other. I can't thank you enough for all the freedoms we have because of your willingness to serve. My thoughts and prayers are with you daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment