Background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm ready for my husband to be home...

Evans has been gone to Vegas this week for his sales meeting. He usually only has to travel every once-in-a-while for work, and he’s not usually gone more than a night or two a month.

We are a couple who really likes to spend time together, so this week has been kinda tough. I mean, I know there are people out there whose husbands travel a lot for work, and those super-tough military wives who deal with their husbands being gone on long deployments. This week has been really tough for me, since I’m not used to being away from him.

I have literally felt like a part of me has been missing this week. I have been thinking a lot about our relationship, how much I miss him, and the things I love about him.

Here are a few reasons I love my husband:
1. Since the first time I met him, he has always been one of the nicest people I have EVER met. He truly cares about everyone, and wants the best for them, even if they have done him wrong.
2. He is very protective of me, even about things that happened long before we were together.
3. He is such a hard worker. He always has been. I can remember him working in college, even in high school, as hard as he needed to in order to pay for things he needed or wanted.
4. He is willing to do anything it takes to help me live out my dream of being a stay-at-home Mommy.
5. He is absolutely the most handsome man I know.
6. He reminds me of my Dad.
7. He is such an amazing Daddy. He took half of the night shifts when Clark was a newborn, and doesn’t mind changing stinky diapers.
8. He is so incredibly talented. He has an absolute gift when it comes to public speaking!
9. Even though we are totally different people, he balances me out!
10. He truly is my soul mate. I knew since we first started dating, that we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.

Love you Ev, can’t wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment