Background

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Am I really getting that old?!?

We decided to work in our yard this past weekend. It really needed some attention, so we got outside bright and early (okay, at 9 AM) on Saturday morning. We borrowed the pressure washer from my parents, and after Evans cut the grass, we started washing.

I absolutely love pressure washing! It gives you "instant gratification" as my Dad says. We pressure washed our driveway, and I have to say that it looks ah-mazing! I didn't even know it was supposed to be that white :)

We also worked in the back yard some. Evans pulled up a few little trees, and I tamped down an area where one of the trees had been, and laid out some pavers, so we could store the herbie-curbie and our wheel barrows there.

By the time we got back inside Saturday afternoon, I was HURTING. And it still isn't any better. My neck and back are killing me. Like, I can't even turn my head to the right...I feel so old! I mean, I kinda expected to be a little sore Sunday morning, but not 4 days later. Evans and I can't wait for Clark to be old enough to put him to work in the yard. (Yes, gasp! We will make our child do physical labor when he's old enough, and it won't hurt him!)

Until then, I guess it's just me and Ev! And lots of Goody's powder and heating pads!

No comments:

Post a Comment