Background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"To fly or not to fly, that is the question!"

So, I think we have decided to fly to San Antonio next month. Our original plan was to drive, but the more we considered the long drive, flying seemed to be the better option. I mean, 40 hours in a car in one week is a WHOLE lot of bonding time!

Now, this is causing a little stress within the family, though! Evans doesn't like to fly anyway, and I'm trying to plan every little detail to make the flight as smooth as possible. I mean, the fact that I'm super organized anyway sometimes stresses me out more than just flying by the seat of my pants. I'm already reading every checklist I can find with Tips for flying with Toddlers!

I'm really thinking I should just get a prescription and a drink! No, really. Or at the very least, I'll just let Clark sit on his Papa's lap :)

I'm excited to see how he does, or at least excited to be done with the stress of worrying about how he's going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment