Background

Monday, July 5, 2010

A weekend with friends

It's not very often that I get to see my close friends from college. We all live in different places, and are all very busy with our lives. So this weekend was such a treat!

On Friday night, my friend Jen came to town and brought some to-die-for cake! (I'm talking, it totally rivals Cupcake, and I needed that like I need another hole in my head!) On Saturday, we decided that we needed some sun (well, Jen thought she needed some sun, but she is way too tan already) so we laid out on my driveway while Clark played in his pool. (This was a sight to see!)

We headed down to Charleston on Saturday afternoon for Mandy and Wayne's engagement party. Evans was supposed to go with us, but he wasn't feeling well, so we decided it would be a great girl's night! So not only did I get to see Jen and Mandy, but a bunch of other friends from school, and we had such a great time.

It was such a great trip, and I had a wonderful time celebrating an awesome couple! I can't wait for the wedding this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment