Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A new adventure

So, who knew that starting a business would be so much work?!?

Yeah, that was stupid :) I should have known, but it has been worth every minute of it.

I started my own business last week, Tuesday to be exact. In that time I have put together samples, gotten some of my stuff set up in a retail store, applied for my LLC, created order forms and price sheets, and organized my "office space." I have created a Facebook page to promote my business and started a blog! I've even made a little money already :)

Wow! What a week. Now, I'm at the point where I'm ready to better organize my time. I have most of the groundwork complete, now I can schedule most of my work during naps and in the evenings so that I'll miss as little time with Clark as possible.

I sure do feel like a Super Mommy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment