Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for the very special people in my life.

Obviously my husband and my son, my boys, who I love very much. I can't imagine my life without them! They have, each in their own way, allowed me to become the person I always wanted to be.

My Mom, Dad, and brother who always support me in every decision I make. I always know that I can come to y'all with any problem or concern and you know just the way to handle it.

My friends. Now, I'm not listing names, but each of you is so special to me. I am thankful for all the memories we've had, and all the new ones to come!

My amazing church family! Y'all are so supportive and welcoming. Evans, Clark, and I love getting up for church every Sunday morning because we know without a doubt that CCBC is where we are supposed to be.

And I'm even thankful for all the people in my life that drive me crazy. I know that God put you in my life for a reason, and I'm looking forward to figuring it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment