Background

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spending time with my LITTLE

So my little sister (as in ZTA), Mandy came to visit last night. She is a CPA (yawn!) and had a conference to attend in town today on preparing tax returns (yawn again!) so she decided to come up early and spend the night with us.

I was so glad to spend some time with her, though. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever, even though it's been just a month or two. I have lots of great memories with her, and she cracks me up every time I see her.

We got to look at some old pictures last night, watch part of the Carolina game, and talk about her wedding! She's getting married in November, and I get to be a bridesmaid- WOO HOO!

Hanging out with her reminded me of how different life used to be. Not that I would change my life AT ALL, but it's crazy to think of how young and stupid we used to be! Oh how times change! We've come such a long way from our sports cars and night's out in Rock Hill!

Even though our lives are totally different now, that doesn't mean we won't have even more fun memories to look back on one day! Here's a few of the old pics we enjoyed looking at last night. Just don't laugh!






2 comments:

  1. I love it! I know more has changed in your life for you (husband, baby, etc) than it has for me, and I feel the same way about how times were in College compared to now!!! Hahaha. Miss You Jamye!!!

    ReplyDelete