Background

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Older

Watching Clark get older is has been a blast. There are so many "new" things he is learning to do everyday!

We are in the process of getting his "playground" ready for the summer. We have cleaned up the area, and are putting down mulch (which he loves to help with, one piece at a time). His Papa is working hard on building a swing, and some other pieces for him to play on this summer. He has really enjoyed playing outside lately. I can't wait it to get a little warmer, then I'm shooing his cute little fannie out the door right after breakfast!

We played in the driveway this afternoon so he could ride in his car, and it was much warmer than I thought it was. We decided to sit in the shade on the front porch and eat a freeze pop to cool off. Watching him eat his pop like a big boy made met think about how fast he's growing up. This time last spring, he was so little, and was satisfied just being held. Now, he doesn't like to be held at all!

Watching him grow up so fast is kinda making me want another, but that will have to wait a while. For now, I'm looking forward to our summer, and I'm going to enjoy all the new and exciting things I'm exploring with Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment