Background

Friday, April 2, 2010

A Great Husband

There are days when I look at my husband and just want to scream! Does he not understand where I'm coming from, or does he just not even try? He works so hard to provide for us, and to give me the opportunity to stay home with our son, but sometimes I think he takes everything I do for granted. I think he just assumes that I enjoy washing 4 or 5 load of his laundry a week, picking his dirty underwear up off the floor, cleaning his little hairs out of the sink, and scraping the dried-on food off of his dishes that he leaves in the sink (rather than putting them in the empty dishwasher!)

Today; however, he came home, picked up our son, and took him shopping for the afternoon to buy my birthday presents! He was so excited to spend the day with him, and even made him promise not to tell me what they bought (even though he can't talk yet)!

I know I get frustrated with him sometimes, but I love him more than anything in the world! I know that he does more than a lot of Dad's do, and I truly appreciate everything he does for us. Having him take Clark for the afternoon, or tell me "Thanks" just melts my heart! We have spent 9 years together already, and I'm hoping for 90 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment