Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Family Fun Day

We had a very busy, but very fun, weekend! I had forgotten how much fun it was to have NOTHING planned on a Saturday! It was rainy, but Mom and I got up and headed garage selling at 7:00 AM! I know, we are a little insane, but it was fun. We saw some very interesting things (and people) and had a great time just hanging out. We also got Clark some great outdoor toys!

By the time I got home (at 9:30) Evans was about to pull his hair out! We decided to head out for the afternoon with our little man. We had a great lunch at Moe's and did some shopping around Sandhills. As we were walking around, Evans' suggested we head downtown and try out Cupcake! Before he finished his sentence, my tail was headed for the car!!!

We decided to get 2 different cupcakes, and share them so we could try both. We got a Vanilla and a Black Bottom, and they were to die for! I'm talkin' I didn't even want to share with Clark! I did though, which is why I think he had a hard time going to sleep that night!

After finishing our cupcakes, we waddled out to the car, and headed home for a much needed workout to burn off all those cupcake calories.

Even with all the calories, we had a much needed family fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment