Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh Boy!

I grew up in a house with 2 males (my Dad and my brother), and have been with my husband for 9 years, but I have learned so many new things about boys since having my son. They are a completely different species than women, and the things they do just crack me up sometimes.

I put Clark in the tub yesterday for his nightly bath, and he proceeded to stand up and urinate. The actual peeing in the tub didn’t surprise me, but he then proceeded to bend over so that he could touch the stream as it fell to the water. The only problem was that when he bent over to grab it, the flow stopped. He would stand up, the flow would start again, he would bend over to grab it again, and it stopped again. After 2 or 3 times, he was either tired of trying, or just didn’t have any left, so he sat down and began playing with his toys.

The bottom line: Boys do weird things! I’m sure that most guys think girls do weird things also, but there is no way that the things we do are as entertaining as the crazy things that males do, but I wouldn’t trade my boys for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment