Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Can I get a break here?!?

We have be incredibly busy lately, between cookouts, trying to get stuff done around the house, helping my brother move, and entertaining a 19-month old who wants to get into everything.

I looked at Evans the other night, when we finally sat down for a minute alone and asked, "How did we get so busy? It wasn't like this before Clark was born!"

Even after our busy end-of-the-week and weekend, we started full-steam-ahead last night with Vacation Bible School at church. Evans and I are both teaching classes, so in addition to the 3 hours each night, we have to spend some time during the day getting things together. I am really grateful for the opportunity to teach, and I truly hope that the kids in my class learn a LOT this week, but it is exhausting!

We have another busy weekend coming up, but I think we're going to sneak out of town the following weekend to get a little break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment