Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for this week:

1. My brother's safe arrival to San Antonio. I know he has a rough 9 weeks coming up, but I'm thankful he got there safely.

2. I'm going to get a pedicure today! Not only am I thankful for a little time to relax and enjoy a pedicure, but I'm thankful for my Mom watching Clark for me while I go!

3. I'm so thankful that Clark is really enjoying VBS this week. Last night he walked through the fellowship hall with his class while Evans and I were in there, he ran over and gave us each a kiss, then went right back with his class and took off down the hall! Evans and I are both thankful for his wonderful teachers, and the fact that Clark loves being with them!

4. I am thankful for my husband's job which lets him work from home sometimes. He was working from home on Tuesday, and went and picked up breakfast from Panera, then drove through Starbucks and got me a Caramel Macchiato!

I hope everyone else takes a minute to think about some things you are thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment