Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to an Amazing Husband

Dear Evans,

I can’t believe you are turning 27 today. It seems like just yesterday, we were 17 and dating. 10 years has really flown by!

I remember celebrating your 18th birthday, the summer you went to Paris. I remember celebrating your 21st birthday with Freddie and Angie, even though you may not remember that one  I remember celebrating your 23rd birthday, your first after we were married. I remember your 25th birthday, after just moving into our house and preparing for our son. And I remember your 26th birthday, your first birthday as a Daddy.

I just wanted to take a minute to remind you of how special you are to me. Words can’t even describe what you mean to me. I cannot imagine my life without you. You continually amaze me with the things you do and say, and the person that you are. I am so grateful for all the memories of the birthdays we have had, and I cannot wait to make even more memories with you.

You are the love of my life, and I hope you have an AMAZING day. You deserve it!

Love always,
jcd

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

No comments:

Post a Comment