Background

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday (on Friday)

As usual, I have lots to be thankful for this week (Even though you wouldn't always know it by my attitude)!

1. I'm thankful for a new playgroup that we joined this week! We met today and had lunch and went to the pool. It was so wonderful to spend some time with some super mommas, and to let Clark spend some time with their kiddos. He had so much fun that he pooped out on the way home, but luckily he stayed asleep when I transported him to his crib!

2. I'm thankful for some new opportunities for my family(They have to be kept secret for now though)!

3. I'm thankful for getting to spend time with my husband last night while we watched Carolina send home the #1 ranked Sooners (U-S-C GOOOOOOOO COCKS).

4. I'm thankful for a great Bible study that I'm doing this summer. Hopefully I will pay attention and learn lots!

There are so many more, I really could go on and on...but we'll leave it at that for today!

Happy Friday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment