Background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kinda sad, but excited at the same time!

We went to the airport this morning to see my brother off. He's headed to San Antonio for basic training.

Before I left this morning, Evans asked if I was going to cry. I told him, "No, he's only going to be gone for 9 weeks!"

I was wrong. I did cry. Not a lot, but it was sad. I mean, he's my little brother. Even though he's bigger than me, he'll always be my little brother. I remember the day he was born, I remember him carrying his paci's around in one of my purses, I remember his first days of school.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will be fine. Actually, I think he'll do great! And the great part is, we are planning to go to San Antonio for his graduation! We've never been, but we are so excited to see some new places.

So even though today is sad, it's already time to start planning a trip, and that part is exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment